Teaching Assistant Apprenticeships
Required for April 2024
Are you interested in becoming a Teaching Assistant? We have one vacancy for a Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship in collaboration with Dudley College. To apply for this role please complete the following application form
For more information on apprenticeships, please visit: Become an apprentice: How apprenticeships work – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Deadline for applications – 12 noon on the 8th March 2024
Interviews week commencing the 11th March 2024
Required April 2024
Approx. 10 hours per week (zero hours contact)
Priory Park Community School are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic cleaner.
Working under the direction of the Senior Leadership Team, you will be responsible for cleaning designated areas within the school, to ensure they are kept in a clean and hygienic condition. This may include the following tasks:
- Polishing and dusting
- Emptying litter bins.
You will need to provide and outstanding service and maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times. You will also have an awareness of health and safety responsibilities and an eagerness to gain experience and to participate in staff training as and when required. The successful candidate must have proven good attendance and punctuality.
To find out more about working at Priory Park Community School, please contact the school office on 01384 813640 or email email@example.com for more details.
All appointments are subject to a full DBS check, 2 references (including your current / last employer), and online checks. A conditional offer of employment can only be made pending the following:
• Verification of identity – including original birth certificate (where possible) to identify whether the person has changed their name
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• DBS Barred List (if regulated activity)
• Enhanced DBS check
• That those in ‘teaching work’ are not subject to a prohibition order, interim prohibition order or GTCE restriction
• S128 Prohibition from management (independent / free schools / academies and governors of maintained schools)
• Status: QTS, HCPC, disqualified from EY / later years childcare, etc
• Overseas checks (may include overseas criminal certificates / overseas references / info from overseas teaching regulators)
We’ve updated our application form in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) 2023.